Our Clés des Ducs VSOP is a very balanced, smooth and welcoming
It is complex with fresh fruit and spicy aromas.
It has a hint of a woody note, its flowery notes are very present.
It is highly representative of Clés des Ducs’ know-how in the blending of eaux-de-vie.
Colour : Attractive golden colour, with a hint of amber.
Bouquet : Full and delicate, aromatic and already complex, round.
- harmonious combination of fruity notes : mainly dried fruits, such as prunes (characteristic of Bas-Armagnac) and sultana, with also a few aromas of fresh fruits (apple, quince).
- sweet spicy notes (vanilla).
- slighty roasted notes (cacao, almond).
- woody notes (fine matured wood).
Taste : Aromatic complexity and richness perceived by rétro-olfaction.
- alcohol harmoniously blended with aromas.
- bodied and powerful.
- balanced palate.
- rounded tannin.
- long finish.